Work with one of the
leaders in the logistic industry
For immediate employment:
- Male/Female, College graduate, preferably a degree in Marketing.
- Pleasing Personality
- Adept in selling negotiation skills
- Preferably with one or two years working experience in freight forwarding or related industry.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
- Male / graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology
- In-depth knowledge of PC troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Windows Administration, SQL & Web applications
- Male / Vocational course graduate
- Must have Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II TESDA Accreditation.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Safety Procedure and Electrical Code
- Able to perform quality testing and inspections.
- At least with 5 years experience in Brokerage business
- Licensed Customs Broker
- Well versed in Customs and Tariff procedures and practices
Qualified applicants may send their resume and copy of NBI clearance to email@example.com.
For inquiries please call 8517092 loc. 156 .