Work with one of the
leaders in the logistic industry
For immediate employment:
- At least with 5 years experience in Brokerage business
- Licensed Customs Broker
- Well versed in Customs and Tariff procedures and practices
- Male / graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology
- In-depth knowledge of PC trouble shooting
- At least with one year experience in tech support and desktop support.
- Male / at least College level
- Knows how to drive a motorcycle with valid driver’s license
- Preferably with 1-2 years working experience as Collector
- Male / Vocational course graduate
- Must have “Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II TESDA Accreditation.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Safety Procedure and Electrical Code
- Able to perform quality testing and inspections.
Qualified applicants may apply personally with resume, license & copy of NBI clearance or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries please call 8517092 loc. 156